So the other day my friend and I were discussing how RIDICULOUSLY expensive gas it right now. and really, how ridiculous everything is right now!
don’t you wish you could live back in the day when a candy bar and a soda was 50 cents?
and more so.. wouldn’t it be an amazing world if money didn’t exist? People talk all the time about if you had all the money you wanted.. but what if it just wasn’t there.. everything was free!
Their would be no stealing (why steal when you can go get it for free?).. no robbery (why rob for money when it doesn’t exist?).. no starving (the food you need is a short trip to the store)..
Well I got to thinking what I would do if money didn’t exist.. maybe they seem petty to you.. but here’s some things I would do!
1. Have a really awesome wardrobe where everyday feels like I could be on the cover of a magazine!
2. Plant an amazing daisy garden so I can have them fresh in my house every day!
3. Travel to France, Italy, Japan, Spain.. everywhere..
4. Make sure every sweet little kitty had someone to love them! =)
5. take classes to learn how to paint
6. Buy an awesome vintage piano and restore it.
7. Open a bakery… and name it the Flour Pot. ;)
8. Buy an adorable cottage
9. Learn how to have hair like Miley. I don’t care what anyone says. she is gorgeous!
10. send letters.
what would you do if money didn’t exist?