Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WILW

its my favorite part of the week! WILW!

go like up with Jamie  and

post what you’re loving today!

WILW

---------------------------------

one

These adorable A&F dresses and skirts!

I’m ready for spring shopping! =)

Natalie Dress

 

Kaylie dress

 

Kaylie Dress

 

Jennie Dress

 

evette

 

zoe

------------------------------------

two

the 10-day weather forecast!

Hello beautiful spring weather!

image

---------------------------------

three

The Valentine’s Day cookies my

roommate Nicole and I made Monday!

IMG_1260

IMG_1256

----------------------------------

four

These rooms (especially the headboard

in that bedroom!!)

22ff48eb682c

65667d4c3095

560959aad8aa

--------------------------------------

five

Spring break is right around the corner!

(8 days!)

--------------------------------------

six

That I have stuck to my “work out

once a week” resolution! In fact, I’ve been

working  out 3 or 4 times a week! its

always good to have a workout buddy to

keep you accountable!

--------------------------------------

seven

I have a really good idea for a giveaway

but I want to wait until I have at least

80 followers! hopefully by summer I’ll

be able to do one! =)

--------------------------------------

eight

sorry I did this post last night but I

had to  add one more that is actually

my biggest love today!

Today I got tapped into Alpha Chi!

which is an academic honors society! only

10% of the junior class is chosen!

I am so honored and excited I could burst!

IMG_1264

alright…

I think that’s enough loves for

one day!

have a lovely Wednesday

-Meredith

8 comments:

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

you just added a few rooms to my inspiration folder! Thanks girl! I heart those dresses too!!! <3 I love your WILW picks! <3

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Leslie said...

Congratulations on the honors society!!! you go girl! and I love all of those pictures! That headboard is so pretty!

Mallory said...

Your cookies are so cute! I love all of those dresses and rooms! And I've LOVED all of the warm weather!! I hope it stays this way!

Michelle said...

I love all of the dresses! I'm so jealous of your weather forecast! Congrats on the honor society! Your cookies are so cute and i love the room pictures!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!

Carley said...

I haven't been to A&F in forever! I'll have to go check it out!! Congrats on Alpha Chi!

Megan said...

Okay, seriously...those dresses made me swoon! I just stared at them for a good 10 minutes. I never shop at A&F...but it looks like I will be!

Congrats on Alpha Chi!! That's amazing!!

salwar said...

WOW.. nice post.. thanks for sharing..

Post a Comment