Friday, December 17, 2010
Posted by Meredith!
1. Eggnog or hot chocolate?
Hot chocolate for sure!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Santa puts my presents unwrapped under the tree ;)
3. Colored lights or white lights on the tree/house?
colored on the tree, white on the house
4. Do you have mistletoe?
5. When do you start putting your decorations up?
Thanksgiving night all the decorations and christmas music come out! i lOVE christmas!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
man! excluding dessert? what kind of question is this?? well i really love the ham my mom makes! its a honey ham with pineapples!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
One christmas my sister and I got our first real bicycles! We spent the whole day riding them!
8. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
We used to open one gift on christmas eve. Through the years its changed to one gift but its always the same: our matching christmas pj's!
9. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
What are you trying to say...
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
We have two, one downstairs (my favorite) has all of our homemade ornaments and COLORED lights! and the main tree upstairs has white lights with gold and red decorations! Its very pretty but I just love the colored homemade decorations!
11. Snow! Love it or hate it?
LOVE LOVE LOVE snow!
12. Can you ice skate?
uhm.. i'm pretty much winning a gold medal in the Olympics next winter. ;)
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
I've had so many wonderful gifts! My parents have always graciously put my sister and I first to make sure we always had a wonderful, blessed christmas! 2 years ago my parents got my a ring to replace my class ring from highschool! i wasn't expecting it at all! and its beautiful!
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you?
EATING! haha no seriously, I love sitting in the living room at night watching christmas movies with my family or Wes and being able to spend a lot of time with my wonderful nephew!
15. What tops your tree?
16. What's your favorite holiday tradition?
Every Christmas eve instead of having a big meal, we have a big buffet style snack meal with little wienies, chocolate covered pretzels, cookies, chips and dips, etc. and watch a christmas movie. For the past 3 years I've got to spend Christmas eve with my family and Wes's family! They open presents on christmas eve and then Santa comes in the morning! Its fun!
17. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
I love giving gifts! I get so excited for them to open it I feel like I am getting the gift! and I really love shopping for the gifts! Its so fun when you have that "THIS IS PERFECT!!" moment!
18. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
My best friend's mom makes the DELICIOUS pecan tarts! YUM-O.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
White Christmas and The Christmas Song have always held a special place in my heart! and of course Lea Michele belting out O Holy Night has been on repeat on my iPod this year!
20. Candy canes! Yuck or yum?
21. What is your favorite Christmas special/movie?
Without a question, How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The Cartoon is my all time favorite, but i do love the Jim Carey version too!
And to finish.. here's a picture of my adorable nephew! =))