So I’ve been researching natural remedies lately.. with all the talk of cancer and using natural and herbal remedies I wanted to find some information for my self.
Have any of y’all heard about the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar? Its seriously like a cure-all product! By drinking 2 tbsp of ACV a day it can cure these:
- sore throat, cough, bronchitis
- gives healthy, glowing skin
- obesity/weight loss
- acid reflux/ healthy indigestion
- control fleas and give a healthy sheen to cats, dogs, and horses
- as a rinse in the shower, can bring out highlights and shine to your own hair
- lowers blood pressure
- lowers cholesterol
- it can also be used as a household disinfectant cleaner!
Do any of you guys use ACV? You’re supposed to put 2 tbsp in 8 to 16 oz of water, tea, or juice and you can add honey to taste if you like! Today I added 1 tbsp to a cup of mango peach green tea and used honey to sweeten it! I can barely taste it so I’ll have another cup later to get my 2 tbsp in!
What do you guys think about natural remedies? Have you tried them? Do you think they’re better? Do you have any that you always use?
Let me know!
ps. I found most of my information from www.earthclinic.com you can go here and search any ailment to find natural rememdies!
and of course www.webmd.com <- this link will take you directly to the Apple Cider Vinegar page!