Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WILW

What I’m Loving Wednesday!

WILW

1. this beautiful little girl!

she is learning to smile and doing it more and more! She is such a blessing to our family! Aunt Mere loves her SOOO much!

brookelynn may 017brookelynn may 040

2. I get to be home with my kitty Bella!

She is beautiful.. hence the name ;)

wilw 037-1

3. My new background and template! After going through BILLIONS yesterday, I finally picked one!

4. My roomie Nicole made a blog.. she’s just getting started so go show her some love!

www.kneecole211.blogspot.com

P4160128

5. I have a MUCH needed Bestie day tomorrow with Ash!

We are going to see Beastly at the dollar theater and using my giftcard from Phonathon for lunch at Carrabbas.. $1 movie and free lunch…. heck yes!

6. I also have a MUCH MUCH needed date with Wesley on Thursday! Break out the champagne we can FINALLY spend a whole day together without having to study or leave early to go back to school to get work done!!

( maybe I can actually get some good pics of us too ;)! )

7.  My new nailpolish combo:

pure ice- outrageous

pure ice- spit fire

image

Well I hope yall are having a wonderful day!! Happy Wednesday everyone!! Go link up with Jamie and share what you’re loving today too!

-Meredith

3 comments:

Suze said...

Hope you enjoy your date girlie!

LOVE those sweet pix's of your niece!

will be checking out your besties blog soon!

Michelle said...

LOVE your new blog design! Your niece is so sweet! <3

Janna Renee said...

That nail polish is soooo cute! I can't wear nail polish at work, but I yearn for the day when I can wear a cute combo like that!

Post a Comment