Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

DIY

 

My newest DIY project!

I’m back from school and my room is a MESS trying to get everything into place.. I always wanted to have a bookshelf with pretty stuff on top! so I took a break from unpacking and organizing to do this project!

in hindsight.. I maybe should’ve picked a different word other than “j’adore” since I have the LOVE sign.. oh well! I still love it!

------------------------------------------------

vase- 1.00@ walmart

2 sets of flowers- .97 each @ walmart

wilw 017

-------------------------------------------------------------

letter: 1.97 @ walmart

I used a round glue gun stick and dipped it in white paint to make the circles lol

wilw 018

-------------------------------------------------------------

zebra ribbon- .97 @ Michael’s

pink ribbon-.47 @ Michaels’s

frame- found in my closet & painted black

paper- white printer paper

I typed j’adore  in microsft word (Digs My Heart font found at www.kevinandamanda.com) then I traced it straight from the computer screen with pencil and painted over it with black paint!

wilw 021

-------------------------------------------------------------

put it all together:

wilw 028

ta-da! =)

wilw 049

 

-Mere

10 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks so great! LOVE your creativity! <3

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

Cute!!!

Jenn W said...

i love that! i wanna do more DIY projects this summer...gonna have to add that to my list.

Suze said...

LOVE it! So cute!!!!!

Brooke T said...

That's so cute!! I love it :D

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

It look sooo super cute! <3 polka dots make everything look better =) fact!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Megan said...

So cute! I love the pink M!

Leah said...

THIS IS TOO CUTE! :) I love it!! I can't wait to have more times for crafting this summer.

Alexis Kaye said...

LOVE the M! And the title of your blog totally made me laugh :)

Michaela said...

How cute and crafty! (:

Post a Comment