Recent Posts

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Schools out!

I’m pretty excited school is over, but at the same time, I’m SUPER sad because my best friend from school Nicole is going back to Ohio!

She graduated Saturday (Congrats!!) and now she has to go home until she can find a job in Georgia!

I can’t wait for her to come back because we all had so much fun in our apartment together!

Miss you Neecola!

graduation 029

graduation 033

graduation 028

graduation 039

graduation 034

I can’t believe that’s gonna be ME next year!!

ahhhh!

Happy Summer everyone! I hope everyone’s grades turned out well! =)

1 comments:

Leah said...

...For summer! Are you singing the song yet? hehe- that was what popped in my head when I saw your post title! Congrats to you on finishing the year and to your friend for graduating!

Post a Comment