Commit to it.
Pep Talk: You want to do it. You dream of doing it. You spend time (that maybe should be spent doing other things) thinking of doing it. I’m not talking about sex… well, not necessarily. I’m talking about that change you want to make and that trip you want to take and that life you want to lead. Start now. Make a commitment to your dreams and they’ll come true. Put aside a quarter today and soon you’ll have a dollar, then a thousand. Start a dating profile and soon people will be asking you out. If you want to go somewhere, go. There are no limits on you.
Today remind yourself: Commit to it.
i LOVE this! i do this all the time! thinking how cool it would be if i did this or did that! and i do have my bucket list with my best friend ashley but I wanted some personal goals and i WILL accomplish them. the are reasonable, beneficial, and necessary. and here they are:
1. FIX my posture, not work on.. not improve.. FIX!
2. work out twice a week.. not to lose weight.. but to be healthy and feel good about myself. this ALSO helps goal #1 ;) double wammy.
3. save more money. at least $20 a month. i know this sounds small but I am a college student with NO job! 20 is a good step for me.. and right now its more about establishing the habit of saving than the actual amount.
4. get a summer job! no more laying around the house, tanning by the pool every day, sleeping in till noon summer days. its not productive and though it may sound like bliss.. it.is.boring. and having a job would allow me to.... Save More Money! =)
5. text less. call more. texting is lame. it lacks human connection which is something i think is seriously affecting our generation. am i alone in that? i mean there are some seriously socially awkward people and i can't help but think texting, instant messaging, fbook, etc has helped to contribute to that.
welp thats all i've got so far! and i WILL accomplish them! =)) i hope everyone has a wonderful friday! yayyy end of the week!