Recent Posts

Sunday, January 9, 2011

throwback

Blast from the Past!

I know I've already posted once tonight, but i was going through my old myspace, xanga, and picture trail and i found some gems. These pictures are amazing. For those of you that know Leslie over at Life in its Ordinary Form you'll recognize her in these pics! we used to spend our weekends trying to think of "cool" picture ideas so we could post them on myspace and get as many comments as possible. oh man. we were such dorks. but it was so incredibly fun. i texted her and we got the idea of how fun it would be to post a throwback post. so here it is!

oh and i apologize in advance for the ridiculous amount of pictures but they were all so great it was hard to weed through! haha and please.. try to contain your jealousy.. i know i know.. not everyone has pictures this cool! ;)


how about these awesome curly pigtail buns??



inspired by Lauren Conrad.. ha



our artsy attempt



we were just a little strange sometimes...


i think Leslie looks pretty majestic here...





"Awesome 80's"




Jingle Jam! I still have these socks in my drawer..



im pretty sure we were talking to Patrick in this pic.. at the same time.. and thought we were just too cool haha



oh man.. i hope you guys appreciate these pics as much as i do.. and i have to give a big shout out to a new blogger Mallory! she is Leslie's little sister and the photographer of MANY of these pictures! so without Mal this awesome post wouldn't be possible! ;) go visit her blog and follow her HERE!


well this night is turning into a winter wonderland! so i'm off to bed! goodnight everyone!

-Mere

7 comments:

Megan said...

Haha, these are SO funny! SO glad that you shared!

kebowman said...

i love them all!!! i love those curly pigtails!! adorable! :)

A 100 Days of Change said...

haha, I love this!! I feel that many people spent their weekends with friends taking pics...or at least my friends did lol

Leslie said...

oh my goodness!!!

Miss Southern Prep said...

Too funny! I love the LC-inspired picture!

P.S. Thanks for following my blog! Have a wonderful week!

Jordan said...

Love the throwback. It's always funny to see who people used to be!

Jen said...

Love the red & white socks and the adorable little pigtails!!

Happy Monday Darling! xo

Oh, and have you checked out my $75 EmersonMade GIVEAWAY yet??

Post a Comment